This blog is now only inactive. It foremost serves as a memory of my Red Cross and Red Crescent mission in Sudan from 23rd of August 2008 to 15th of June 2009.

Thank you all for following my journey it has been highly appreciated.

Take care

Thomas, 14th of September 2009

Thursday 21 May 2009

Days of low energy

The last couple of days I have been thoroughly reminded that I am but humble mortal. All my energy has been completely vacant. I think my body is signaling the time for summer vacation. So to all you friends out there in beautiful summer Bergen I am coming home in mood for sun basking.

While I was at home doing virtually nothing I have added and updated my Picasa web albums to this blog. You can find them in the links on the sidebar. If you wonder how the street children centre look like you can watch the slideshow on the top right of this blog or go into Picasa through my link down by the Facebook links.

And do not worry, many more stories and experiences await before our time here in Sudan is over, so catch them by popping by on regular basis or join my followers for automatic updates.

All the best

Thomas

No comments: