This blog is now only inactive. It foremost serves as a memory of my Red Cross and Red Crescent mission in Sudan from 23rd of August 2008 to 15th of June 2009.

Thank you all for following my journey it has been highly appreciated.

Take care

Thomas, 14th of September 2009

Sunday 24 May 2009

Updates

Dear all readers

I have changed and edited quite alot lately and decided to let you in on what is new here on my blog.

As the Sudanese Red Crescent Street Children Centre progresses more pictures and picasa web albums has been made. The picasa web albums can be found through the link with the same name under the picture "My face..." in the right side bar. Also the two picture slideshows in the sidebar are from these albums.

I have created my own youtube channel, which on its own is not very well built for now. But the different birthdays I have been missing out in while in field, has been greeted with short movieclips from Port Sudan city through this channel. And more clips and presentations of work are very likely to occur there as well. These clips are added to the embedded movies on top of the sidebar. The movies are from Port Sudan in the morning sunrise and evening sunset and gives a glimse of the city life from our rooftop. And so it could be interesting to watch not only for my close family and friends. :)

On top of my blog, under the title, are selected movies from the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Youtube channel. It gives a good presentation on work as delegate and on projects to help vulnerable people across the world. Some are well known crisis and situations with the movies documenting the work to improve conditions. So visit the IFRC Youtube channel and get to know the work of 115 million volunteers with belonging staff all over the world.

So it is Our World, Your Move...

All the best

Thomas

2 comments:

Talal Nayer said...

Hello,
I find your blog and I just stopped to say hi to you.
Your blog is interesting, it's so nice!
Have nice peaceful days in Sudan

NAYER

Thomas said...

Thank you so much, Nayer.
That sort of words means the world for a blogger.
I wish you the best of luck on your future endevours.

All the best
T